My dad is extremely competitive. {so am I}
My dad is stubborn. {me too}
My dad thinks, "Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good." {I agree}
My dad is a teacher, who is currently teaching all these new, young guys how to work in his profession. {teaching is my favorite thing}
My dad loves fresh flowers in the house at all times. {Same here}
My dad loves country music. {me too}
My dad LOVES watching my brother's basketball games. {I already admitted that I'm counting down the days until tip-off}
My dad is funny. {I usually always laugh}
My dad is the perfect dad for me. {I'm certain}
The moral of the story is: we are cut from the same cloth. And I'm ever grateful to be his {favorite} child. Happiest Birthday to my awesome dad! I'm so glad he was born.
Aww Katie I love both you and your dad! What a great post that I can certainly relate to. Happy B-Day to your pops! Love that I can keep up with you now on here!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to him! This post makes me want to tear up a bit. I wish I had a good father.
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
i love this picture :)
ReplyDelete