Sunday, February 26, 2012
the 'ship
My brother experienced the "best day of his life" on Friday. That deserves a blog post, doesn't it?
His team triumphed despite no one {but his team and coaches} believing they could. Don't you love it when the predicted 7th ranked team finishes first? I do. A lot. A lot. A lot. He does even more than I do.
His season has taken us from the San Diego Zoo one weekend to a parade at the Happiest Place on Earth the next.
Really, though, it comes down to one simple moral of the story: hard work pays off. He deserves the net, the championship, and all the sweetness of this season's memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations, brother!! YAY!!! go basketball
ReplyDeleteyay!! !this makes me so happy!! Enjoy the moments!
ReplyDeleteyay enjoy the moments of celebration!!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Good for him and I hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your MVP brother. He so deserves all of this.
ReplyDelete