Tuesday, April 19, 2011

really {REALLY} random things...

I hope that someday when a nice guy proposes to my older sister that he steals this guy's idea. A proposal in a crossword puzzle? This SCREAMS my super smart, almost M.D. sister who does crossword puzzles daily.

My other sister got out her wisdom teeth. She's not having a great week. It hurts. My mom kept her teeth the oral surgeon gave her, and then asked me if I wanted to see them. Um, no, thanks. This is so weird to me. {and really, really gross}, but I still love her.

My professor mentioned how her family is planning a trip to Denmark. I really want to go! I believe the world's most beautiful people live in Denmark (no offense to anyone not from Denmark). This made me think of the family I babysat for who is from Denmark (the people who formulated my "beautiful people" claim). And I miss them. Here's a picture with me and M.


She didn't speak a word of English when I met her in the Kindergarten class I volunteered in four years ago. I love her family & miss them.

It's been a really tough week for many people I know. It's so sad when people pass away. I just pray, pray, pray for their families and hope they are comforted.

So the moral of this little story is: sometimes random Tuesday posts without a good moral is okay.

2 comments:

  1. how romantic of an engagement!!! fairy tale endings are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love that engagement idea! Hope your other sister is feeling better!
    What a cute pic...makes me miss an old family I used to sit for! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete