Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 knocks

In the past hour, I may have knocked on wood 33 times (I can only knock in multiples of threes, obviously!) while listening to my brother's college basketball team's first playoff game. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it: I am superstitious. (This is also in my genes).

Anyways, I seriously did not even get to watch the last 10 minutes of the most exciting, come-from-behind victory because they started coming back when I was checking a blog (of all things) in a separate window. (I was stressed!) Thank goodness I was also listening to the radio so I could hear the excitement. I'm so excited for them! (and resulted to start screaming with my mom when they won). But boy, I wouldn't dare start watching the live video stream when they were coming back...and not knock on wood every time the radio announcer said someone was doing amazing or shooting well, etc.... I know I am ridiculous.

So, the moral is simple: knock in threes. It's that important.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I am off to knock...but only 3 TIMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for your super sweet email!!! Your humor seems to be similar to mine, so count me in as a follower :)

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete