Tuesday, February 2, 2010

backfire

Ever do something out of the kindness of your heart and people take it in a completely opposite way? Why does this happen? Backfire. And OH, so annoying. Jeez.

Maybe this blog should turn into an advice column that you (my readers...you know who you are & I do too)could read! But instead of dishing it out, you could comment and enlighten me! What do you think? Or maybe y'all should just start your own blogs...

On my to-do list in life, I put "write a letter to Dear Abby." Should this become that? My endless questions to smarter, more level-headed people than myself who could offer some great advice and guidance? Yes, I realize Abby is not Abby anymore. But boy, she can sure solve people's problems. But I still want to do it...write to the column, along with going to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Twice. The list seems to be endless so I won't bore you with all the details. Now.

Oh, and I'm attempting to insert a picture. I have NO idea if this will work. I took this in Paris 2 years ago. And nope, I didn't make it to the top then....too loooooong of lines....

The moral of the story? Dear Abby is one smart person...

No comments:

Post a Comment